- Date: 01/16/2014 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM
- Location: Joslyn Community Center
1601 Valley Drive
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
The Older Adults Program is offering a free Dine 'N Discover: Let's Get Organized in 2014 event for older adults ages 55+, providing opportunities to learn about how to organize "From your front door to your back door and everything in between."
Today's topic: Let's Get Organized in 2014
Sometimes it seems that we want to get organized but are not quite sure how to do it. Begin the New Year with a fresh start join Penny Lambright, President of Clutter Cleaners, Inc.
- Learn what to save and what to get rid of.
- Learn how long to keep receipts, records, etc.
- Discover how to organize “From Your Front Door to Your Back Door and Everything In-Between”
- Discover how to optimize home storage space.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
Reservations required by January 13, 2014.
To make a reservation, please call the reservation line at (310) 802-5430. Older adults 55+ please.This is a free event.
For more information, feel free to contact the Older Adults Program at (310) 802-5447. For more classes and activities offered by the Older Adults Program, please visit the Classes and Activities webpage. The Older Adults Program is always offering new events, workshops, lectures and bus trips especially for older adults 55+. For information on these events and trips, please visit Upcoming Events or the Bus Trips webpage.