Leadership Manhattan Beach, founded in 1992, is accepting resumes for the organization's facilitator position until April 1, said James Gill, LMB president and Manhattan Beach resident.
Current facilitator Kathleen Terry, who has been guiding LMB classes for 14 years, plans to step down after the Class of 2013's graduation. She is the new president-elect of the Manhattan Beach Rotary Club.
The position pays $10,000 to $12,000 per 9-month LMB program and pre-program strategic planning participation. LMB provides initial training and on-going support, said Gill, who added that Terry is helping the organization with its search.
Qualifications for the position, which includes developing content for the classes, instructing the class sessions and facilitating the class project, include:
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Cognitive and behavioral flexibility
- Enthusiasm, commitment and patience
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of social media and online resources
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or a minimum of four years related experience and/or training.
Resumes should be sent as a Word document or PDF to email@example.com.