- It's a beach tennis weekend, starting Friday, in Hermosa Beach. Two Manhattan Beach residents and a business with a Manhattan Beach office are behind the tournament. Find out why here.
- Stayed at Shade Hotel? Here are 10 reason why you should from Manhattan Beach resident JohnnyJet.
- Make sure you're "Patched In" to get alerts on breaking news as it happens in town this week (and after), make sure you are signed up to get our emails. Click on the 'get the daily newsletter' at the top, right corner of this page. (If you see something that says, "hi, username," then you're already registered. In that case, click on "email settings" under the drop-down tab under your name.)
- Ready for the Manhattan Beach 10K Run Saturday, Oct. 5. Have you signed up yet? Details here.
- Submit your application pronto for the Community Police Academy put on by the Manhattan Beach Police Department. You'll learn mucho, make new friends and get to do a ride-along in a patrol car. Details here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something